Marketing technology has opened several doors for people looking for jobs. And the jobs are expanding day by day due to the rapidly growing industry. So this may be the perfect time to apply for the most suitable jobs and make your career. These jobs have specific requirements and come with numerous benefits. Following are some marketing technology job description templates that can help you choose the right one.
SEO Manager Job Description Template
Seo is crucial for online marketing. An SEO manager is someone who makes sure that all the company’s content online is SEO optimized. It will help increase organic traffic, sales, lead generation, and brand awareness. SEO will have a direct impact on the company ranking in search engines.
Here are essential points regarding an SEO manager job.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan long and short-term SEO tactics.
- Implement off and on-page optimization.
- Collaborate between social media PPC and SEM strategies.
- Must know the competitive keyword.
- Increase lead generation and work on ways for link building.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and cooperate with other teams.
SEO Manager Credentials:
- BS degree in mass communication and advertising field.
- Basic CMS usage knowledge.
- Must have a firm grip on web analytics tools.
- Expertise in programming software such as HTML and CSS.
Content Marketing Manager Job Description
A content marketing manager handles the quality of the content available online. This includes developing and upgrading the content. The content covers all forms including, written, audio, video, graphics, etc. Thorough, efficient content marketing strategies implementation and the content, the marketing manager will boost brand awareness. Also, they increase incoming sales and leads, help in consumer retention, and increase revenue.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the current marketing campaigns performance and planning the future ones as per the results.
- Managing a team that includes content creators, writers, graphics artists, data analysts, etc.
- Developing and launching highly engaging content.
- Optimization of the content per SEO strategies.
- Using online networks and social media channels to promote the brand.
- Overlooking overall performance and managing the budget.
Content Marketing Manager Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in the marketing-related field.
- Expertise in MS Office and MS Word.
- Skills in handling technical programs such as HTML.
- Must have time management and good communication skills.
- Awareness about the primary social media network.
Content Marketing Manager Salary:
- A content marketing manager is expected to earn about $74,612 per year.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
A digital marketing manager is in charge of analyzing, starting, and executing marketing policies. These Strategies are essential for promoting the products or services offered by the brand. The digital marketing manager oversees the brand awareness campaigns. And has a crucial role in bringing in new consumers, lead generation, and increasing sales.
Its job description may include:
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Overlooks the digital marketing team and manages all digital marketing-related tasks such as advertising, graphic, email processes, etc.
- Come up and manage the department budget.
- Collaborate with other departments to uplift the marketing strategies.
- Does extensive competitor research.
- Formulate reports based on the overall performance.
- .Give particular importance to the social media presence.
Digital Marketing Manager Credentials:
- A bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- At least five years of experience in the marketing industry.
- Expertise in running database integration, advertising, social media, SEO, etc
- Must have creative, analytical, and good communication skills.
- Is up-to-date with the current trends in the marketing industry
Digital Marketing Manager Salary:
- A digital marketing manager salary may earn up to $69,200 annually.
Marketing Technology Manager Job Description
A marketing technology manager has a perfect balance of IT and marketing skills. On the one hand, he is an expert in IT management and overlooks IT-related issues. While at the same time, plan, analyze, and strategize the marketing techniques for the brand’s success. Marketing technologists collaborate with the best information technology vendors. Here are a few important points related to the marketing technology job description.
Marketing Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- They must overcome the gap between IT and marketing.
- Overseeing user approval testing and making amendments in case of any issue.
- Analysis of consumer statistics.
- Collaborating with both IT and digital marketing to come up with efficient strategies.
- Overlooking the practice of marketing software.
- Highly efficient technical skills for the usage of the latest technologies and software.
Marketing Technology Manager Credentials:
- At Least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other marketing-related fields.
- Prior experience in both IT and digital girls is preferred.
- A marketing manager must be highly adaptable with solid leadership abilities.
- Along with IT knowledge, creativity is also a must factor.
- Must be able to work in different platforms, including consumer relationship management, email marketing, etc.
Marketing Technology Manager Salary:
- An average marketing technology salary is around $56,851.
Market Research Analyst Job Description
They work with their team and develop strategies that aid in driving revenue. They have strong command over market trends and consumer strategies. Based on all their collated data on consumers, industry trends, and competitors, market research analysts present goals and strategies to achieve them. They further plan surveys and campaigns also to increase user engagement and brand awareness.
Here is a job description for a market research analyst.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- They have to evaluate and decide the accuracy of the collected data.
- Evaluation of a product or service before the performance.
- Assessment of the upcoming trends industry and preparing the strategies according to it,
- Caring out surveys for interpreting consumer sales.
- Perform efficient keyword research based on the competitors.
Market Research Analyst Credentials:
- Must have efficient analytical and communication capability.
- Certification in a market research society (MRS) is considered a plus point.
- A science or engineering bachelor’s or high degree is preferred.
- Must have high focus and the ability to work under pressure.
- Working with different teams to come up with efficient business marketing strategies.
Market Research Analyst Salary:
- A marketing research analyst has an income of about $54,865.
Marketing Director Job Description
Marketing directors are an essential rank in the marketing industry. They analyze, strategize and approve the overall brand marketing management. The marketing director plans everything to make a company calendar, planFrom making companies calendar, planning events or camps, new services launch, and competition strategies.
Here is a job description of a marketing director.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Analyze and implement marketing plans.
- Negotiation with other vendors to get more profitable contracts.
- Conduct consumer interest surveys.
- Identifying, establishing, and growing in the target market.
- Managing office employees, contractors, or freelancers together.
Marketing Director Credentials:
- Experience of about 5 to 10 years in the industry is essential.
- Higher education such as MBA is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpreting skills.
- Leadership skills with a strong sense of teamwork.
Marketing Director Salary:
- The marketing director will make around $108,000 yearly.
Build Your Own Marketing Technology Job Description:
Above mentioned are some of the most desired jobs in the marketing industry. By going through these marketing technology job descriptions, you will know which will be the right choice no matter whether you are a freshly graduated person, an experienced one, or a freelancer.